Cleantex Full Service Floor Mat Program
- Dirty floor mats are picked up and a new freshly laundered mat is delivered in its place every week, every other week or every four weeks
- We dispose of the soil and dirt from the mats so you don’t have to
- Floor mats are replaced when they wear out or get damaged
- The laundering of the mats reinvigorates the nylon fibers, thereby acting as a “brush magnet” to trap dirt deep within the pile of the floor mat
Floor mats at entranceways and non-carpeted surfaces keep customers and employees safe from slips and falls and can help you avoid complaints or possible legal action. Enhance your image with a proper matting program.
Mats capture dirt and liquids while people enter and walk through your building not only keeping your place clean, but also reducing maintenance costs. Our service ensures the mats continue to capture dirt week after week.
Arranging a mat service is simple. Once you have let us know what your requirements are and where the mat is intended to go, we will advise you on the best mat for the job. We then purchase enough mats so that there is always enough to have one on the floor and one being washed at the laundry. We will call at agreed intervals, usually weekly, to collect the soiled mat for laundering, and deliver the clean mat to help protect the floors at your premises.
Robust classic mats with excellent performance and dirt retention properties. Standard mats are available in red, brown or grey, each with a subtle black fiber interwoven.
Over two-thirds of all moisture, dirt and grime that enters your premises is carried in by shoes. This not only makes cleaning ever-ending, expensive task, but accelerates the wear and tear on floor coverings– resulting in unsightly floors and costly repairs and maintenance.
Economy and Value is what you will get from a convenient, economical rental program will provide the benefits of clean flooring, reduced cleaning time and assist in employee comfort and safety for no up front
Cleantex Lease Mat Program:
- You only pay one small lease amount each delivery. Saving you the concern of spending large amounts of money up front to purchase the floor mats.
- When the floor mat gets worn out, we replace it at no charge.
Tested and passed by the American Podiatric Medical Association, this innovative mat has unique cushion and ergonomic properties which reduce fatigue and noise. It is specially designed for safety, comfort and protection in areas where people stand for prolonged periods such as production lines or in shops and bars.
The Anti-fatigue mat is water repellent and stays firmly in place, and with anti-static properties, and superb oil and solvent resistance, it is also ideal for use as an anti-slip mat in industrial areas.
Features & Benefits:
- The average worker loses 25% of their productivity when standing on hard surface flooring.
- Unique patented, raised surface design increases productivity & reduces discomfort.
- Nitrile rubber mat pattern provides a non-skid, moisture resistant surface.
Personalised logo mats are made specifically to incorporate your logo, marketing message or other company message.
They are available in various sizes and in a vast range of colors, so we will certainly be able to match your corporate identity.
Give us a copy of your logo and we will provide sample artwork so that you can see how the mat will look before it is produced.
Features & Benefits:
- Safety messages can’t be repeated often enough. Keep your employees reminded of important safety messages by printing them in color right on custom floor mats.
- Promote a product, your company logo or any other message right on a custom floor mat and right at the feet of your customers!
We stop the dirt and soil that would have entered your place of business, and at the same time create a safe environment for people to walk on to when they enter. The floor mat works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Floor protection mats trap this dirt and moisture, preventing it from being spread throughout the building.
Our professional mat service
- Prolongs the life of floors and carpets, delaying replacement costs.
- Reduces cleaning time and materials costs.
- Prevents unsightly marks within entrances and other doorways.
- Reduces dust levels, helping avoid problems with e.g. ventilation ducts or electronic equipment.
- Reinforces your image by using mats with your logo or message.